Mendis went on to stress the fact that the team is together and the country behind them in the wake of the Colombo attacks last month
from Latest News http://bit.ly/30QyPfV
https://ift.tt/eA8V8J http://bit.ly/2SdCH5P
Home
Business
Business News
Business Standard
Latest News
ICC CWC 2019: Post warm-up debacles batsmen on bowling machine, says Mendis
Tuesday, May 28, 2019
Related Posts:
European Council president calls up Modi, discusses India-EU summitThe Prime Minister expressed confidence that India-EU partnership will… Read More
Uber ordered to suspend service in Colombia, accused of unfair competitionUber's app violated competition norms, says Cotech SA, a taxi-service … Read More
Jamia submits report to govt, requests judicial enquiry into police actionIn its report, the varsity mentioned that police used teargas and lath… Read More
Modi summons ministers to discuss security as citizenship law protests growAt least 14 people have been killed in violent clashes between the pol… Read More
0 comments: